OSP/ISP Network Planning and Design
Our design team has the knowledge and experience to design and plan both Brownfield and Greenfield networks for underground and aerial cable projects. We have years of combined experience working on large scale projects for prominent leaders in the industry.
- Greenfield/Brownfield Design (Fiber, HFC, Copper)
- Backhaul and Cable Reinforcement
- Plant Relocation/Road Moves
- Network Planning Route Analysis
- Provisioning and BoM Creation
- Field Survey, Walkouts, and Data Collection
Permit Design & Management
Our permit design team ensure that your permits match construction prints and that the proper due diligence is made to adhere to local buried and aerial ROW encroachment protocol.
- Excavation, New Attachment, Railroad, and Small Cell
- Permit Submission, Tracking, and Expediting
Pole Loading Analysis and Make Ready Engineering
We have teams knowledgeable with a variety of pole loading programs and collection services to provide you with in-depth analysis of proposed poles and their structures. Whether its NESC or GO95, we have the ability to provide analysis and make ready engineering for your projects to support proper design that is integrated with existing facilities.
- O-Calc Modeling
- Spidacalc Modeling
- Pole Foreman Modeling
- Pole Permit Application Creation
- Make Ready Engineering
- QC Services
The A&E services provided by our team of professionals are tailored to meet your specific needs for new small cells, macros, technology upgrades, or generator backup.
- Field Data Collection/Candidate Selection
- A&E Design and Permitting
- FAA 1A Letter Creation and Certification
- Utility Coordination
Mobile Mapping and Surveying
We know how imperative it is to know existing field conditions before the design phase of any project. Our team provides mobile mapping and surveying utilizing multiple different technologies to ensure that your projects are as accurate as possible.
- Vehicle Mounted LiDAR with High Resolution Imagery and Dense Point Cloud Data (750,000 Pts/Second)
- Centimeter Grade GNSS Data Collection
- Katapult, Trimble, and IKE Collection Capabilities
Construction Inspection and Audits
Professional Engineering Services
CAD Design, Drafting, and Data Conversion
Our CAD design and drafting teams have participated in the design of hundreds of miles of fiber optic networks. We provide high quality CAD designs that undergo several quality control techniques.
- GE Smallworld